I put all commas an periods where they had to be, and i used correct grammar and punctuation and capitalization.
The next day, after we were all done eating breakfast, I got a picture message from my mom. Because we were in Michigan, I didn't get very a very good signal so I had to try multiple times to open the message. The fifth time I tried it worked. There was a picture of a baby boy crying and looking directly at the camera. Below the picture there was a message:“Owen Michael Riley, 8:07 am, September 7th, 9 lbs 5 oz. He was definitely a big baby. I texted her back and asked when we were allowed to come and see him. She said that because he had a fever when he was born he had to have tests taken so the only one who has held him was Steph before the nurses took him.
When i was writing my memoir i used all the rules for commas, and used correct punctuation. I was sure to write complete sentences. This helps me in the future to be able to write complete sentences, to use commas correctly, and to be able to punctuate the right way.
ReplyDelete