I put many different kinds of sentences into my memoir and my choice papers.
The next day, after we were all done eating breakfast, I got a picture message from my mom. Because we were in Michigan, I didn't get very a very good signal so I had to try multiple times to open the message. The fifth time I tried it worked. There was a picture of a baby boy crying and looking directly at the camera. Below the picture there was a message:“Owen Michael Riley, 8:07 am, September 7th, 9 lbs 5 oz. He was definitely a big baby. I texted her back and asked when we were allowed to come and see him. She said that because he had a fever when he was born he had to have tests taken so the only one who has held him was Steph before the nurses took him.
I put simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex sentences. They all help give more info than only a bunch of simple sentences. This helps me write a good paper by giving a variety of different sentences.
ReplyDeleteI also but different lengths of senctences. Some were short and some were long with a lot of details.
ReplyDelete